Click here to read our full Ofsted reports.
Ofsted visited our school in October 2020 to carry out monitoring in relation to our response to Covid-19 and our ongoing curriculum and school development. Please Click Here to read this letter.
Ofsted visited our school in September 2016.
Here are a few highlights:
- Our school continues to be good.
- School leaders have maintained the good quality of education in the school since
the last inspection.
- During playtime, a group of girls from Year 5 explained the playground rules and insisted that people are not ‘mean’ to each other at Mersham. When I asked pupils what they would do to improve the school, they struggled to find anything, insisting, ‘we like it as it is’. They also asserted there was no bullying at the school.
- During the inspection, behaviour was very good – especially in classrooms, where
pupils were totally engaged with their learning.
- Governors know the school very well and offer you excellent support in making
the changes required to improve the school.