Vacancies will be posted here and on the Kent Teach Website
KS2 Class Teacher
The children of Mersham Primary School are on the hunt for a great teacher to join the existing staff.
The ideal applicant will be as motivated and excited by education as the pupils are.
He or she will be full of enthusiasm and have boundless energy. They will be excited about the prospect of working with wonderful children, talented and committed colleagues, and supportive parents.
The successful candidate will recognise that delivering the highest possible educational outcomes for pupils is not simply a matter of exemplary teaching but fostering a sense of fun and wonder in the classroom.
Those applying should:
- be excellent classroom practitioners
- have high expectations of the children and themselves
- be able to work collaboratively with others
- be able to take the initiative
- relish a challenge
- recognise that teaching remains the best job in the world
The post would suit either an NQT or someone with a few years experience under their belt. .
A tour of the school is highly recommended.
In return for your exceptional skills you will be given every opportunity for professional development, strong support and a job that is second to none.
Mersham Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff to share that commitment. Successful candidates will be expected to complete an enhanced DBS check
Mersham Primary School is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status or pregnancy and maternity.
You can find out more about the school at www.mersham.kent.sch.uk. If you would like further details or want to arrange a tour, please contact the school office on 01233 720449.
For further information please visit: https://www.kent-teach.com/Recruitment/Vacancy/VacancyDetails.aspx?VacancyId=60113
Careers at Mersham Primary School
We believe that Mersham Primary School is an inspirational place to work and forge a career, whether as Teaching, Support or Administration staff. We have strong links with our community and continually work to maintain and improve our high standards.
Working at Mersham
- A friendly and supportive team which champions children’s well-being
- A very well resourced and attractive environment with fantastic and well behaved children
- A strong ethos of high expectations and challenge for all learners
- A varied and enriched creative curriculum with particular emphasis on outdoor learning, music and the arts
- Excellent professional development and career enhancement opportunities
- Skilled teaching assistant support
- Excellent induction and a support programme for all teachers new to the school